14/05/2012

Apart from study I have no time to do anything else these days, I don’t even have time to exercise let alone blog. Year 12 is just so much work. It’s not hard, there’s just so much of it. I seriously need a break but there is just NO GOD DAMN FREAKING TIME. Exams are in three weeks so that means even more study bleghhhh. Three 3 hour exams, damn. Legal, English Studies and Modern History, all I can say is thank god Child Studies doesn’t have an exam. I have a speech for English tomorrow and I only handed the second draft up today so fingers crossed my teacher has marked it by tomorrow morning. I'm not even half way through my individual novel for study, god what am I going to do. I try and read each night before bed but I'm just so tired that I crash. Lordy lordy lordy, I'm gonna have to work out some type of system soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment