24/04/2012

You just want me for my leopard hat....








My best friend brought this hat all the way back from San Francisco especially for me because she knows how much I love leopard print. I had already planned on wearing this maxi skirt/sweater combo and I really wanted to wear the hat, so I became a leopard for the day. I got a few strange looks.

I still feel a bit silly doing outfit posts when there's people around because everyone looks at you. I find the people standing in the middle of crowds getting shots so brave and I can't do it yet. I'm sure I'll get there...eventually.

By the way, I GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR WOOOOOO!

P.s. Everyone go hype some of my looks on Lookbook because I feel like a proper fool because I don't have any hypes and I've got 4 photo's up...I'd really appreciate it! Much love xxx

3 comments: