19/05/2012

Go North Melbourne.









Beanie - Reject Shop / Denim Vest - Thrifted / Jumper - Thrifted / Bag - Souvenir Shop / Leggings - Cotton on / Shoes - Thrifted /

Finally had enough time before going out to get some photos. I'm so bad at this. I would make a shocking model! I got this jumper and these shoes today while I convinced my dad to quickly look in the op shop. Couldn't believe my luck when I found these shoes. I've been looking for purple pastel shoes for a while, and to find these in an op shop my size? Lucky. And my pants looks really bunchy and stupid...It's cause I'm wearing another pair of leggings underneath for warmth, haha.

I went to the Port v North Melbourne game and WHAT PORT, WHYYYYY DID YOU WIN? I don't even go for North Melbourne, I just hate Port to be honest! Met Andrew Swallow after the game too!!! I still cannot fathom how one person can be so attractive!

Going to Dani's house soon for a girls night, yay. Movies, and facials, and junk food. I've been in desperate need for one of these nights! 

Everyone go like my Look on Lookbook! Fan me too, I feel so silly with only 1 fan! 

I hope everyone has a lovely Saturday night, where ever you are :)

Had to chuck in the sneaky pic of Andrew Swallow to show everyone how gorgeous he is. Enjoy :) x



2 comments: