27/03/2012

"Doing Homework"








These are the wonderful webcam photo's I've been taking while "doing homework." Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. I mainly stay back in my frees or after school to do homework because I can't do it at home, and this is the result when I try. Technically I should be doing homework now too, oh well.

But my belief is I don't need to finish year 12 because I AM IN THE DRAW TO MEET ONE DIRECTION IN NEW YORK IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if I win then Niall will realise how much he loves me and of course he will be able to support me throughout life so I won't need an education. But seriously, I'm in the draw to go to New York to meet themaskjdbndslgnmaidsogm.

And I saw The Hunger Games weekend just gone and IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! And if something terrible happens and I don't have Niall I will always have the beautiful Josh Hutcherson to fall back on. I just can't decide who I love more.

Anyway, here's some boring photo's of me...enjoy! x

1 comment:

  1. Great pics love the Dr Matens :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana x

    ReplyDelete