27/11/2012

Formal.








Just like that, I will never see a majority of the people I have spent the last five years of my life with again. I may not be friends with them or talk to them, but they have made an impact on the person I am today, and it scares me that we'll all part our separate ways.

In saying this, this lot of people are my best friends. I love them all to death and they have been the ones who have completely moulded me. We all scrub up pretty nicely too.

And there's the awkward, obligatory date photo, which required me to remove my heels as Declan is a shortarse. My corsage was BEAUTIFUL. Even though he thought I was wearing a blue dress, the colours suited perfectly. I am totally in love with it and hope it stays for as long as possible.

Now everything is over - school, graduation, schoolies and formal - I am terrified to let go. This has been an amazing year and I'm glad I spent it happily. Now, I must look towards the future, and that's what scares me the most. Finding a job, getting into Uni and starting to form a life for myself that I dream and aspire to.

But first, I get to enjoy three weeks in the United States with my family, to return just in time for Christmas when my family who live interstate will be over. New Years and my 18th are also in the near future, all before Uni starts. Summer is going to be one big party.

No comments:

Post a Comment