12/04/2012

Zac Efron.









I went to the premiere of Zac's The Lucky One last night and got soooooo close to him but unfortunately no autograph, or picture and I didn't get to touch him ): The girls were crazy, tears every where! The random photo's is some sexy security guard that  Zoe and I tried to get some sneaky pictures of because he was so gorgeous...we needed to do something to pass the time. ;) Taylor Schilling is so beautiful too!


This is what I wore...completely vintage except for the beanie and docs, love love love. I also had my first Nando's experience for lunch, it was delicious! When I got home mum had lots of 1D merchandise waiting for me, and then I watched Glee and it had MATT FREAKING BOMER on it. I absolutely adore him. They also made a NCIS reference on the show, I love NCIS! The only thing that could've made it better is if Grant Gustin was in it. That man is perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment